Monday, November 11, 2013

Outing in the BDSM Scene (A Story with a Rude Beginning and a Happy Ending)

A foolish, insecure (and, clearly, boring) individual, with whom My pet/husband used to work, came upon My pet's Kink-centric Twitter account on Friday. After following the account, perusing the content, and then unfollowing the account, this person decided to walk around the company at which My pet used to work and show the pictures and content of the account to anyone who took the time to pay him any attention.
One of the people to whom this picture was shown was My pet's ex-gf, the one who immediately preceded me, in fact.
She contacted My pet, via text, and, in doing so, accomplished something truly helpful in notifying him that his private life was being made public, without his knowledge or consent. 
(Yes, I realize that material put on social media sites, even under aliases, will most likely filter down to Vanilla life. It's the nature of the beast. However, no one deserves to be outed.)
Needless to say, it gave My pet quite the shock. 
He became terrified that he would lose friends, the respect of his colleagues, and the love of his family, should this information spread further than the offices at his former place of employment.
To top it all off, he received this information directly before getting on the second of two flights during his return trip home; he'd be out of communication with Me for at least two hours during which his brain would have time to chase its tail, mercilessly.
Thankfully, I was able to call him as he sat on the plane, directly before take-off.
I reminded him of this: if anyone, anyone at all, ever tries to touch him or hurt him in a negative way, they will be buried, swiftly and surely, by Me.
(Not to mention that if anyone ever was foolish enough to slander my husband, or go so far as to take it to the level of libel, they would find themselves sued faster than they could blink.)
The truth is, our Kinks are only as wrong/dirty/unacceptable as WE believe them to be.
If anyone, anyone at all, attempts to tell you that what you like, love, engage in, or choose as a lifestyle is wrong, then do as RDJ does:

Back to my darling husband/pet.
When I received word that his plane had landed, I went to the airport to pick him up, with our 5-month old smiling and strapped into his car-seat, ready to see his Daddy.
Joy was all around, as was reassurance. Hugs, kisses, happy tears, and all-around-bliss permeated our tiny little corner of the universe. We got on the road, we listened to the early-but-appreciated Christmas music on the radio. We dropped off the young spud, with My pet's mother, and then went to see Seinfeld at Shea's. I'd never seen his stand-up act, and we were both excited for what promised to be a fun and stress-reducing evening. What my pet/Husband didn't know, is this: I'd received two packages in the mail, directly before coming to the airport. One contained his day-collar. The other contained its FemDom counterpart.



It's rare that a husband and wife both know what it's like to propose And yes, we both know what it's like, and here's why: we both knew the other would say yes when we popped our respective questions. We both were, still, incredibly nervous. I proposed to him over two flutes of prosecco. I asked my husband to be Mine - to wear My collar and to come under My protection - for all time. Just like my husband heard me say it, one year ago, I got to hear him say, "Yes." Cheers, all. Here's to happiness, in whatever form it takes, for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home